Friday 6 January 2017

Unit 12 Assignment Brief & Targets

 
In the brief I need to:
  1. Understand the audience for a chosen art and design activity
  2. Be able to plan and implement art and design activity for an unidentified audience
  3. Be able to use evaluation in support of art and design activity for an identified audience
 
For this brief we have a lot of freedom with our work and what we want to do for the subject of metamorphosis and within our subject area. This will let us have the chance to expand our ideas and practices within our subject areas and even outside them if we choose to, though we have been told to not just focus on what we've wanted to do since the start, but focus on the things, practices and processes before it to make the final outcome.
For example, my subject area is in concept art and/or animation, so I would focus on the process and things to do before making the outcome of an animation or concept art sheet, these would be when listing down ideas, scrap ideas, sketchings, storyboards, character design, research, concepts, themes etc.
It would be recommended that I set deadlines for my work for the subject of metamorphosis, though I will add this once I know the overall time I have for the assignment.

I will be setting some of my own targets along with this brief:
Look into the different types of media of animation
Practice a chosen animation media
Research the process of animation and concept art
Practice with storyboards
Research and practice life drawing at home
Write an evaluation of overall work



No comments:

Post a Comment