Sunday 18 October 2015

Life Drawing with skeletons with charcoal

I drew multiple poses of a skeleton dressed in some clothing (a work coat and hat) with chalk to practice my skills on drawing the figure, but of course this time without having much shape to it like a normal body would, though the clothing helped take a slight shape as if it did have some property to it.
Each drawing had a different technique to it, one having been using quick and messy strokes of charcoal, one focusing on the negative space, some attempts of drawing the whole skeleton in my view, others only part of it etc.
I overall do feel comfortable and a little confident with how to use charcoal and how the drawings turned out, despite being challenged to try these different techniques, some I haven't used before.




No comments:

Post a Comment