Sunday 18 October 2015

Stick Drawings

To practice for life and figure drawing I was told to use a long stick with charcoal and coloured chalk taped to either end of the stick i was using to draw instead of using a pencil or the chalk by hand, it would challenge my skills and help develop them more, encouraging me to take more confident strokes and movements with my hand, arm and body when drawing.

Using the stick was still proving difficult, but I think I was doing better then I was last time,
with this piece of work I did the outline of all the objects first before colouring them in
with coloured crayons/chalks.

With this piece I think I was quite confident in the lines, as shown and
can be seen in the picture, they're not as messy as my other pieces of work
using chalk on a stick, and shows an actual object/figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment