Tuesday 5 January 2016

Learner Survival guide Bauhaus

To give some idea of how to make a bauhaus looking cover, I used multiple references from bauhaus's designs, old and modern. This helped incredibly, the visual impact of them made me want to make mine just as strong with all the lines, shapes, colours etc.






The style, font and colours that influenced my design can be seen in my work as I experimented for my 'Student Handbook' cover, mainly with the colours, shapes and lines, then the colours and font of the text and how I could place it within the bauhaus design, such as just sitting on a background or merging with two different colours? Some of them had really good and strong visual impact while others not so much and looks more messy than professional looking.

























I feel happy and successful with how my final designs turned out. When I made a design that I was happy and confident with to use for a cover, I experimented and changed the colour palettes a few times, with a mix of colours and one mainly primary colours, most of them out with strong visual impact. I couldn't really choose just one design since most of the different colour palettes are appealing to me and I think also to an audience

No comments:

Post a Comment